Aluminum Vacuum Die Casting
The operating principle of Aluminum Vacuum Die Casting Cover Part:
Vacuum die-casting method is the process by pumping in addition to the die-casting mold cavity gas while eliminating or significantly reducing casting porosity and dissolved gases inside the casting to improve the mechanical properties and surface quality of advanced die-casting process. Vacuum aluminum die-casting technology vacuum die casting method is a gas cavity evacuated or partially evacuated cavity pressure to reduce, eliminate, and to facilitate the filling of gas in the alloy melt, filling in the alloy melt under pressure cavity and solidifies under pressure to obtain a dense casting.
Aluminum Vacuum Die Casting Cover process requirements
Following are the requirements for an optimal vacuum casting process:
The vacuum equipment must offer high performance, and the die and shot assembly must be tightly sealed to ensure high process reliablity.
Speed and precision die-curve, with good reproducibility, real-time control – Buhler Evolution and Carat die casting machine can be fully competent.
Other factors also include metal casting, mold temperature control, injection mold punch lubrication and spraying, but also have a significant impact on the quality of die-casting.
Aluminum Vacuum Die Casting Cover test chart:
The comparison parameters are:
1. The minimum pressure value reached (this value is regarded as having been reached when the difference between two consecutive values does not exceed 5 mbar).
2. The pressure drop time (this is the time the pressure takes to reach the minimum value).
3. The pressure drop rate (mbar/s) when the vacuum is first applied (in the linear part of the curve).
4. The rate of pressure recovery to atmospheric pressure when the vacuum is stopped. The various tests performed are grouped and the positions of the circuits are shown in table1.
The vacuum die casting cover Working Principle:
Why vacuum die casting?
Structural automotive components with thin to medium wall sections are expected to meet high requirements such as
● good welding characteristics
● high mechanical strength
● low production scatter
To satisfy them, a high structural quality is required.
Vacuum casting creates good conditions for decisively reducing gas porosity, since air is evacuated from the die cavity. Depending on the alloy used, the required values may be achieved in vacuum casting even without additional heat treatment. But if such treatment is necessary, it will produce surface flaws in the presence of even minor gas porosity, which cannot be tolerated on the end product.
Our factory Vacuum Die Casting equipments and QC control